- Agnieszka Askov grew up in Southern California and passed the California State Bar examination on her first attempt in 2014. After becoming a mother, Agnieszka realized just how important it is to have estate planning in place to protect your family and plan for the unexpected. Additionally, she discovered just how lengthy and expensive the Probate process actually is. Knowing that parents can find it especially hard to make extra time, which is why Agnieszka will come to you, on your schedule, even if that means a weekend meeting.
- University of California Santa Cruz – Bachelor’s Degree
- Western State College of Law – Juris Doctor Degree
- California State Bar, Member
- Long Beach Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association, Member
- Signal Hill Chamber of Commerce, Member